Listen Live

HomeNewsStudent suffers burns at VIU welding class

Student suffers burns at VIU welding class

A young man, enrolled in the welding program at Vancouver Island University’s Nanaimo campus suffered serious burns following an incident last week.
Carrie Chassels, Vancouver Island University’s associate vice-president of student affairs says he was working with welding equipment when his clothing started on fire….
A friend, who has set up a GoFundMe page to help the family says it’s hoped the 17 year old will make a full recovery but it could take months.
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading