Nanaimo RCMP are investigating a bomb threat at Wellington Secondary.
Constable Gary O’Brien says around 12:20pm, Senior Administrators called 911 after finding a threat written in a stall in the boy’s bathroom.
The school was evacuated and a Police Services Dog trained in explosives detection was brought in.
Around 3:45pm, RCMP said nothing suspicious had been found, and staff were allowed back in the building.
There was another bomb threat at the same school back on February 10. The school was locked down and searched but RCMP didn’t find anything.